Here are the new features added to Monolith in this update:
Enhanced Evidence Item Edit
- You can now edit all traits for an evidence item.
- Any user can edit, but I added very detailed logging of this in the activity log for a case.
- The log will record when the edit was made, who made the edit, and which traits were changed.
- Editing the received by, received from, and date received fields will also change the first record in that evidence item’s COC.
- I added a filter to the inquiry section.
- You can filter inquiries by status, client type, client org, and received date.
- The filter is persistent so whichever filter was set last will remain in place until you apply a new one.
Enhanced Drop-down menus
- I added more keyboard functionality to several drop-down inputs.
- This mainly applies to the add and edit pop-ups for cases and evidence.
- Using “tab” and “enter” will have an effect on the drop-down menu.
- This allows for entering data without using a mouse. (Just tab through inputs).
Added Dashboard for Analytics
- I added a customizable dashboard for the analytics section
- You can now “pin” you favorite metrics to this dashboard in the order of your choosing.
- I also added discrete sections for Case Metrics and Evidence Metrics
- I will add more metrics in future updates – let me know if there are any metrics you would like to have!